As Mom’s suggest: A good product for family and home
1. Clear and Decorative – Clear material and clear Glue
– Keep the natural beauty of your furniture, and no more ugly colored foam or rubber
2. Real strong TRACELESS adhesive tape for corner guards
– Strong and durable custom made glue. ( Not the cheap false 3M tape with blue/red 3M words on the sticker glassic back paper )
– Well tested on most surfaces like wood, glass, metal and plastic of the family
– Traceless glue: Easy to remove without furniture damaging.
3. Easy to install
– Product instruction include and No extra tool needed and easy installation like 123.
4. ALTERNATE USAGE: For moving furniture!
– Protects not only the furniture corners from getting damaged but also prevents holes and marks in the walls
5.SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If not, we shall send a free replacement or issue a full refund. – For U.S. customers, this product comes with 1-MONTH FREE TRIAL & FREE life time customer service.
1. COMPLETELY SAFE FOR YOUR BABY- Made of MEDICAL GRADE PVC ( Medical grade material shows a bit blue ),which is NO DEHP/DOP (found in most other PVC material), ideal for medical equipment such as drug delivery devices, surgical tools and other contact with the body of the product – This product is 100% non-toxic – Even if your baby would bite the product, there will be no health risks
2. NO PUNGENT odor of plastic, rubber and foam
3. STRONG STICKINESS – These thicker gel-like adhesives are custom made with special mold; It can fit best for our corner guards and cover 98% area of the inner wall and bring stronger sticking – We have well tested them for you on flat and clean surfaces with right angles like wood, glass, metal and plastic – STRONG STICKINESS Guaranteed !
4. FLEXIBLE corner protector -Effectively absorb sudden bump and protect your baby from painful injuries of sharp furniture/ table corners
5. CUSTOM MADE TRACELESS ADHESIVE – NOT ONLY keep the corner guard fastened, BUT ALSO are easy to remove without damaging your loved furniture – Heat the corner guard with a hair dryer for 1-2 minutes and allow adhesive to be soft, lift from one side and peel off slowly. – If adhesive residue remains on the surface, you can use rubber( yes, general rubber) and gently wipe the surface for final clean up. Please be assured you are buying the reliable product from Paris Baby Home when check out.